6 Words to Describe My Life

Absolutely Abundant Accept Acclaimed Accomplishment Achievement Action-Packed Active Activist Acumen Adventure Amazing Astonishing Astounding Astute Authentic Awe-inspiring Awesome Basic Beautiful Bewildering Blissful Bountiful Brave Brilliant Bubbly Charitable Charming Cherished Classy Colossal Commend. I absolutely hate conflict and avoid it at all costs.


Describe Your Life In A 6 Word Sentence Word Sentences Describe Yourself Words

Hijacked from Chicago Yelp.

. Took risks found passion followed dream. I dont like being kept in the dark and am always exploring new ideas. Posted by 9 years ago.

Last posted Aug 29 2014 at 0712PM EDT. Level 1 8 yr. I enjoy doing what I when I want.

Head strong always made them laugh. Words are listed in alphabetical order. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

I am very private about my affairs. I am still figuring shit out. Motivated Ambitious Leader.

How would you describe yourself in 6 words. I would describe myself as a lot of different things but these are definitely some of the many top few words that describe me. Describe your life in 6 words.

Creative Innovative Visionary. Reddit can you describe your entire life in 6 words. If you had to describe your entire life in only six words what would you say.

Heres minesliding down the blade of life. So how would you describe your life in 6 or fewer words. Beholden to no one always strong.

May 8 2008 From. Im still listening to things that people say and trying to split them into groups of 3. I had a dual purpose and I attacked this task with gleeful ferocity.

Describe Your Life in Six Words by Elizabeth Wurtzel. Practicing procrastination is injurious to health so dont procrastinate upvoting this answer 12K views View upvotes John Chesire A young septuagenarian. Honest Ethical Conscientious.

I AM good enough AddySue Laying with. Great comments go unnoticedscrolldown PEOPLE. Im reliableI was so consistent in updating patients charts that I was promoted to a position responsible for training new hires.

Her beautiful mind kept her distant. Generally Our university allots a very less amount of vacation. Even though its easier to run away youve already learned a lot on your journey and deep down you know that confronting your demons ultimately paves the way for a better you.

Six words is not enough to. Good Words to Describe Yourself Plus Examples Diligent Loyal Reliable. Took leap of faith landed spectacularly.

Yep you are right Im Bengali. This thread is archived. There was a trend on the Internet a few years ago started by SMITH Magazine for people to write their memoirs in only six words.

Happy sad angry confident really happy. Also to know is what are 5 words to describe yourself. Added Aug 25 2014 at 1049AM EDT 50 posts from 49 users.

What Are 3 Words to Describe Yourself EXAMPLE Lets see. My life in 6 words. Here are some of the sets of 6 words I came up with for my life.

Because I want everyone to fully uncover and live their life to their fullest potential. Larry Smith a keynote speaker I shared a podium with three years ago developed this idea. I quite like this one.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I think I am a kind person. Answer 1 of 4.

6 Words to Describe Your Life Published on May 9 2019 May 9. Living that will will inspire those around you. It seems that once you start thinking of things in six words its very hard to stop.

I couldnt find a proper adjective to describe this. What 6 words tell your story right now. Just for fun today I challenged my classmates to come up with six-word autobiographies of themselves because apparently there is some new book that collects such thing.

This thread is archived. They came up with some good ones. CuriousThing Shes my flashlight in the dark Onion I would do it all again Jason Madaus Operation Iraqi Freedom 2003-2009 Finally realizing.

Friendly Personable Extrovert. Your life can be tough sometimes and when things dont go your way you wonder why. I withhold so much information about myself or my life when my friends are busy opening up about theirs.

I was going through a pile of old New Yorker magazines last week. To read more click here to read the article. Here is what I think various Biblical characters and famous Christians would write about their lives if they only had six words to use.

I accidentally discovered this cache read hoard in a drawer where my dear husband had been stashing New Yorkers that he hadnt. February 28 2011 by pbenjay. How To Describe Your Life in Just Six Words.

My hometown is Kolkata. Im very cheerfulStudies show that positivity can have a huge effect on patient recovery times so I smile often and crack jokes whenever the time is right. Reddit can you describe your entire life in 6 words.

I am just a very reserved person I am working on opening up more though. Im student and Persuing My degree from Punjabi University Patiala. Go ahead give it a try.

Inspiring others ton uncover their potential That is truly the essence of everything I do say and write. In response to being asked to write a 6 word memoir summing up their lives. Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination Procrastination.

Awake and free with joyous love. Positive Descriptive Words to Use in a Job Interview. After My semester I came home And decided to go back in academy a.


Which Six Word Story Describes Your Life Six Word Story Six Words Six Word Memoirs


Six Word Memoirs Six Word Memoirs Six Words 6 Word Memoirs


15 Adjectives To Describe My Imaginary Friend Adjectives To Describe Best Friend Good Adjectives Describe Your Best Friend

No comments for "6 Words to Describe My Life"